AT ARM’S LENGTH, IT’S NOT JUST A SHOOTING, IT’S A FIGHT!
Close Quarter Pistol is a 2-day course.
Class size limited to 14.
Level II Close Quarter Pistol builds on the foundation established in Level I. This course starts with a review of Level I principles. It includes hands-on drills and live-fire shooting, which prepare the student for realistic force-on-force scenarios using marking cartridges. At the end of Level II Close Quarter Pistol, the student will have performed many of the techniques learned in Level I (as well as new techniques) against a resistant adversary. As such, this course bridges the gap between training and reality.
- Safety Brief
- Review of Close Quarter Shooting Methodology
- Review of Gun Disarming (Handgun and Long Gun)
- Edged Weapon Counter-Measures
- Review of In-hand Handgun Retention
- Clinch Work for Armed Encounters
- Ground Fighting for Armed Encounters
- Handling Multiple Assailants
- Skill Development Drills
- Live-fire Drills
- Force-on-force Scenarios with Marking Cartridges
- Handgun (Semi-Auto Pistol or Revolver)
- Minimum of 2 Magazines (Semi-Auto Pistol) or a Speedloader (Revolver)
- Belt w/Belt-Mounted Holster
- Magazine Pouch (Semi-Auto Pistol)
- Wrap Around Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection (Electronic version highly recommended)
- Boonie or Ball Cap
- Gloves (for Handgun Retention and Force-on-force Evolutions)
- Gun Lube
- Appropriate Range Attire to include Long Sleeved Shirt and Long Pants for Force-on-force Evolutions
- 300 rounds of ammunition
Close Quarter Pistol Level I. Exceptions on a case-by-case basis with approval by Richard Nance; email@example.com
Photo Credit Alfredo Rico
Accuracy and Precision
We teach the precise employment of firearms through the development of solid fundamental techniques. On target, everytime.
Speed is a byproduct of being smooth. Smoothness is developed by going slow and practicing. We teach the techniques to make you smooth and fast.
Safety is paramount. We live by the “four principles of gun safety ” and strive to instill this mentality into every client.
Lessons learned at The Site are enduring. On the range and in the lodge, you are going to love training at The Site.